Planning area settings are transported to another system via transport request.
After transport request is executed, the planning area cannot be seen in /sapapo/msdp_admin in the target system.
In transport log, step "Method Execution", below warning messages are logged.
- Planning Area XXXXXX
- InfoCube AAAAA does not exist (Message No. /SAPAPO/TSM494)
- After-import function '/SAPAPO/TS_AFTER_IMPORT' was not executed (Message No. /SAPAPO/TSM486)
**In the long text of the error /SAPAPO/TSM494, you can find the key figure information in the 'Diagnosis' part:
In planning area XXXXXX, key figure YYYYYY refers to InfoCube AAAAAA. However, this InfoCube does not exist.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.