Data collector "Spinlocks" does not work and you can see the following 2 error messages in the object log of data collector "Spinlocks" on SAP ASE in transaction DB02:
- Msg 2762, Level 16, state 4
The 'DROP TABLE' command is not allowed within a multi-statement transaction in the 'saptools' database.
- Msg 2714, Level 16, State 1:
There is already an object named 'TEMP_CONDENSE_SPINLOCKACTVTY' in the database.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
TEMP_CONDENSE_SPINLOCKACTVTY, drop table, ddl in tran, saptools , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.