- You run the Payroll Driver (Canada) (RPCALCK0_CE) for an employee in concurrent employment (CE) who has garnishments deductions.
- When this deduction is processed in retro, the system is dropping wage type /G03 from table RT and refunding the deduction previously taken, even if there have been no changes to the employee's master data.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KGARN, PC00_M07_CALC, PC00_M07_CALC_SIMU, IT0066, IT0067, PA0066, PA0067 , KBA , PY-CA-NT-GR , Garnishments , PY-CA-CE , Concurrent Employment - Payroll Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.