- You run the Payroll Driver (Canada) (RPCALCK0_CE) for an employee in concurrent employment (CE) who has garnishments deductions.
- When this deduction is processed in retro, the system is dropping wage type /G03 from table RT and refunding the deduction previously taken, even if there have been no changes to the employee's master data.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KGARN, PC00_M07_CALC, PC00_M07_CALC_SIMU, IT0066, IT0067, PA0066, PA0067 , KBA , PY-CA-NT-GR , Garnishments , PY-CA-CE , Concurrent Employment - Payroll Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.