Error in connector:
Unexpected Error.Error saving content Module
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("CUSTOMER_SCHEMA"."PA_CBT_CPNT"."FORCE_ORDER")
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Run the item connector.
The data in the file is not arranged correctly. I.e. the values do not match with the corresponding column header.
You may try to view it in MS Excel to clearly see how it is arranged:
- Save the file to locally.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Go to Data tab.
- Click Get External Data > From Text.
- Then, select your item connector file.
- Select 'Delimited' then click 'Next'.
- Select 'Other', then put | in the field.
- Click Next > Finish > OK.
You will then see that the arrangement of columns is not proper, hence the connector fails.
You must correct the file and ensure that the values are matching with the column headers. Otherwise, we would expect failure.
You may arrange the file in MS excel and then save it as *.txt. This will significantly help when various columns are in the file.
Ensure that your computer's list separator is |. (Control panel > Region > Additional Settings > List separator)
- After arranging the values properly, press F12.
- Save as type 'CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv).
- Then, open the CSV file in notepad and save as text (*.txt).
Connector, ORA-01400, Failed, fail, failure, LMS, learning, NULL, FORCE_ORDER, PA_CBT_CPNT, error, Unexpected, Error saving content Module, java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem