Try to log on to BI Platform from the Translation Management Tool
- Receive error: Unexpected Error com.businessobjects.bcm.BCM.createKeyAgreement(IIZ)Lcom/businessobjects/bcm/DHKeyAgree;
- Occurs after upgrade of client tool from previous version
- Other client tools (example: Web Intelligence Rich Client) do not cause error
- Running Repair on client installation does not resolve issue
- Uninstall and Reinstall of client does not resolve issue
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Translation Management Tool 4.2, Support Package 04
TMT, client, 4.2, 42, BI, SBOP, BOBJ, SBOP, translation management, client, com.businessobjects.bcm.BCM.createKeyAgreement, Lcom/businessobjects/bcm/DHKeyAgree, unable to launch, BI-BIP-TMT, java.lang.NoSuchMethodError, com.sap.translation.cms.client, sap, translation, , KBA , BI-BIP-TMT , Translation management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.