Customers reporting that their new RMK test instance is down or not accessible. This may be also needed when it is not possible to preview sites using CSB.
Note: The actions mentioned below must be performed by the Implementation Partner.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to command center.
- Click on Site Tab > Site Set up
- Click on Info tab then click on the GO button to access the Site URL.
- Site is not accessible.
Site URL has not been configured properly by the partner of the customer.
Customer needs to contact their partner to configure the correct Site URL of the new test instance.
- Correct Site URL configuration.
- Rackspace Stage - foldername.valhalla.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC2 Stage - foldername.valhalla2.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC10 Stage - foldername.valhalla10.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC12 Stage - foldername.valhalla12.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC17 Stage - foldername.valhalla17.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC19 Stage - foldername.valhalla19.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC22 Stage - foldername.valhalla22.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC23 Stage - foldername.valhalla23.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC42 Stage - foldername.valhalla42.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC44 Stage - foldername.valhalla44.stage.jobs2web.com
Note: SSL certificates for all stage servers are managed by sap so there is no requirement to setup a certificate.
Note that setting up the URL is not enough, CSB must be enabled under Site Settings. See KBA 2845829
2845829 - Error when opening RMK stage site URL
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Setting, Permissoin & RBP, RecruiterSyn , How To