You run transaction FMVT and you expect FM account assignments fields to be reassigned based on your derivation rules in FMYCDERIVE.
Even though the test and the trace shows the derivation step works, the FM Account Assignment field defined as target field is not populated in table FMIT after launching FMVT.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on) for this system/client
FMYCDERIVE, FMVT, reassignment, Fund Balance Carryforward, FMIT, trace, budget period, commitment item, derivation, derivation rules, derivation steps , KBA , PSM-FM-CL , Closing Operations , PSM-FM , Funds Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.