- You observe the messages like the following in the trace files of services that have persistence (like nameserver, indexever, and so on):
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for "/hana/log/<SID>"
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for "/hana/data/<SID>"
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for ...
- HANA Mini Checks results present the following alert:
- CheckID: M0367 - Filesystems with unsupported types
- You may also observe I/O related performance issues, such as:
- Slow database startup;
- Loading data from disk into memory;
- Reading disk LOBs;
SAP HANA, platform edition
ext4, xfs, ext3, Unsupported, not supported, TDI, unsupported, fs, Filesystem, types , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , BC-OP-LNX , Linux , BC-OP-LNX-SUSE , SUSE Linux , BC-OP-LNX-RH , Red Hat Linux , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.