After executing the migration of registered products through Migration Tool, some registered products receive an incorrect value in the field Note when they should not have information in this field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Navigate to the implementation project Activity List
- Search for Migration of Registered Products
- In the activity, click on Migrate Registered Products Using the Migration Tool
- Upload a template and execute the migration
- Go to the Products work center
- Enter the Registered Products view
- Select a migrated registered product.
In the registered product Note section, an incorrect value is appearing when it should be empty.
The issue occurs because the migration template field Language Code was populated, although no information was fulfilled in the following field Note.
In order to maintain the Note section of the registered product empty after the migration, make sure that the migration template field Language Code is also empty.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To