- In user's learning history, completion of item can be seen with revision number that cannot be found in LMS UI
- Revision is done after user completed the item
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item in LMS. In this scenario, item ID is ONLINE REVISIONtest (Rev 1 - Sep/5/2017 11:07 AM)
- Record learning for any test user for this item
- Run item connector and update revision number to "2" in file you upload to sftp
- After successfull connector run, navigate to Learning > item > search for affected item "REVISIONtest" and as per screenshot below, it can be seen that revision number has been updated.
- Go to the user record and navigate to Items completed and see the affected item.
- Click on View Details and see that the revision number is still 1 despite updating revision number by the connector.
Item has been completed prior to the connector updating the revision number from 1 to 2.
- This is an expected behavior.
- The user learning history record will only show the new revision number if the newly revised item has been assigned and completed by the user.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, revision number, item, history, user record, connector, input file, details , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem