You are facing the error message 'An Internal Error Occurred' when you are trying to run a broadcast, even if it has been scheduled to run automatically or manually. And the e-maills are not being sent.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center and Broadcast view.
- Select the broadcast XYZ.
- Click on Start Now.
- See that the broadcast has not been delivered.
- Check the broadcast log and see the error message 'An Internal Error Occurred'.
This is happening due to the large amount of data present in your Broadcast Object (data source, report, etc). If the report is working in the UI, hence you are trying to send it to several e-mail addresses, which is causing the error message.
The broadcast has the .ZIP option, which is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. If you select this option, your broadcast will be delivered even if it has a lot of data either if it is being sent to a large e-mail distribution list.
In order to enable this option, please follow the steps below:
- Select the Broadcast XYZ.
- Click on Edit button.
- Go to Format and Content tab.
- Check the checkbox for ZIP format.
braodcast, internal error, e-mail, email, zip , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To