When admin tries to add new document on LMS, the Add New link is missing.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - Core
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Learning Administration
Navigate to Content > Documents
You will notice that there is no Add New link
There is a missing workflow on the admin's role.
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management
- Look for the admin's role and edit it
- Click Workflows tab
- Click ‘add one or more from list’ link
- Click 'Expand All' link
- Under Learning Management group, check if the ‘Add document’ workflow is missing.
- Click Add Document's checkbox to add the workflow
- Click Add button.
Missing Workflow, Add document, Admin cannot add new document, Missing authorization to add document , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem