When you use a mass display transaction MIR5 (Display List of Invoice Documents) or MIR6 (Invoice Overview) to display a list of the invoice documents, the following symptoms occur:
The authorization object F_BKPF_BUK (Accounting: Authorization check for company codes) is not checked.
- The authorization object M_RECH_WRK (Invoices: Plant) is not checked on the entered selection criteria, and the system lists the invoice documents for which you do not have sufficient authorization. The authorization check for the plant with Activity 03 (display) only occurs when you display an invoice from the output list.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MIRO, MIR4, MIR7, MRM_AUTHORITY_CHECK, AUTHORITY_CHECK, RMMR1M_F0D, AUTHORITY-CHECK, ACTVT, WERKS, BUKRS, M8695, M8381, M8530, M8228, M8695, M8381, M8530, SU24, SU22, M_RECH_EKG, SAPMM08N, DOCUMENT_AUTHORITY_CHECK , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.