- This note contains information about the legal change in Switzerland regarding the new QR-bill which will replace the currently used payment slips like the current orange ISR payment slips in the further course of harmonization and hence also in the payment file.
- This information is based on legislation and regulations which could be subject to change at any time by the respective authorities and are therefore not binding. The information will be updated if required.
- According to the media release on November 15, 2018, the introduction date of the QR-bill is confirmed to be June 30, 2020. Starting June 30, 2020, Swiss suppliers should have the option to send the first QR-bills. In this media release a sample QR-bill is shown and the changes implemented after the consultation procedure are described.
- The outcome of the consultation procedure consists of some important changes which are published in the new Swiss Implementation Guidelines QR-bill from November 15, 2018. The most important ones are:
- Introduction of mandatory perforation for paper-based payments
- Introduction of a receipt slip
- Simplification of structured addresses
- Simplification of combination options for structured references
- No use of “Ultimate creditor” for the time being
- Introduction of an additional, license-free font for non-Microsoft users
- According to SIX a style guide with design guidelines and recommendations giving detailed layout information and examples of the payment part and receipt will be made available in January 2019 by SIX.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
QR billings, Switzerland, ISO 20022, ISR payment, QR code, Swiss QR Code , KBA , XX-CSC-CH , Switzerland , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.