- You created a user account using an incorrect email and you typed the correct email later.
- The user had SPAM filters activated and the original email was blocked as indicated in KBA.2527607 and you want to send the invitation again.
SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to the menu Security > Users.
- Click the number of the column corresponding to the user you cant to send the invitation again (similarly to select a row in Excel).
- Click the envelope icon: Resend email invitation.
Please note that due to server overload welcome email may arrive with the delay up to two hours. SAP is working on the solution.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
email, send again, mail, resend, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Forget, Forgot, Forgotten, e-mail, credentials, , KBA , sac credential resend , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem