- During a recent SPAU or after you import Support Pack you have noticed that the modification to the interface "SAPLCPCU" no longer applies or has been reset.
- If you want to change a GUI status, you can no longer put back the modifications via SE41 or SE80 and you now receive an Error Message No. EC473 "The definition of interface SAPLCPCU is inconsistent. Change not possible".
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CPCU, SE38, EC 473, UDO, SAP_LOCAL_DOWNPORT_ASSISTANT, RS_CUA_INTERNAL_WRITE, SAPLINK , KBA , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.