- You have a SLT replication from a source system to a target SAP HANA system;
- In the target SAP HANA system, you observe that a table or a partition is reaching the maximum number of records;
- You want to know if you can perform the partition/repartition of the given table without affecting the SLT replication.
- SAP HANA, platform edition;
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server;
Partition, SLT, HANA, system, landscape, transformation, partitioning, howto, how-to , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.