On the Edit Applicant Status, what are the meaning of the choices below?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Search Tool: Edit Applicant Status configuration
- Choose any Status Set Name
- Choose any Status Name
- Check Options
Note: Some of the application status options are not available for system statuses: (Required, Collect comment if this status is skipped, Enable this status for internal / external candidates, Hireable Options, Selectable by, Hide the status from users who don’t have application status Visible To privilege, Hide the applicant count from users who don’t have applicant status Visible To privilege)
- Enable this status only for internal candidates - Used for statuses that pertain to internal candidates only
- Enable this status only for external candidates - Used for statuses that pertain to external candidates only (for example, a background check status)
- Hide the status from users who do not have application status Visible To privilege-Selected status will not be visible at all to the roles as defined in Visible To section (see figure, Visible To Options for example of different views)
- Hide Applicant count from users who do not have application status Visible to privilege - The number of candidate is not displayed to the roles as defined in the Visible To section (see figures, Options 1-3, for examples of different views)
- Collect comment if this status is skipped
- This box prompts the recruiter to add a comment if the status is skipped; comment is then visible in the candidate audit trail portlet
- This option is only enabled if the Candidate status is optional. If the Required field is checked, then the candidate application has to go through this status in the recruiting workflow. This option is then disabled.
2080952 - Applicant Status Configuration - Recruiting Management
Applicant status configuration, skipped, status, hide applicant count, visible to, enable this status, internal, external , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To