When trying to upload the master form in the Maintain Form Template in production system, the Delete / New buttons are greyed out.
SAP S/4HANA 1705
Reproducing the Issue
In production Fiori Launchpad, go to Output Management
- Select Form Template
- Click on New to upload master form
- New button is greyed out
- Role SAP_CORE_BC_EXT is maintained and assigned
This is expected behavior.
Creating form templates in productive system directly is not allowed due to dependencies w.r.t custom fields, custom CDS view in the respective test sytem
- The form need to be created and tested in a test system and afterwards to be transported in the productive system using Transport Management Apps ( "Manage Software Collection", "Import Software Collection")
Note: Refer to the following documentation:
- Manage Software Collection
- Import Software Collection
Maintain Form template new grayed out, delete template grayed out , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-OM , Output Management - See note 2839678 , Problem