Users receive the following notifications although no workflow rule was created to send these notifications:
Ticket XYZ has been escalated to you (XYZ represents the Ticket ID)
Ticket XYZ is now reopened
Ticket XYZ is assigned to you
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-Requisite: Ticket XYZ was assigned to User ABC (ABC represents the User ID).
- Log in to your SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer tenant.
- Select the Notifications icon.
You can see a notification with the text Ticket XYZ is assigned to you.
This is currently the expected system behaviour in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
These notifications are standard notifications which are enabled by default.
In order to disable the notifications, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center.
2. Select the Implementation Projects View.
3. Select the Open Activity List button.
4. Open the Activity Business Task Management for Customer Care.
5. Click on the hyperlink Notifications for Ticket Assignment.
You have the options to select, which standard notification is active.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To