How to configure Job marketing (formerly called Marketing Central)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
- Job Marketing
While Marketing jobs, the Posting Options section displays the vendors the users has been assigned to. The Source Tracker is available for all users.
Users can use the Source Tracker to create custom URLs to market jobs across a number of different channels.
To market via the other available vendors, Vendor Groups must be setup in Command Center, then users assigned to the groups.
Note: Command Center actions must be carried out by an implementation partner.
- Recruiter SSO must be configured in order to use Job Marketing
- In Command Center >Site > Info, the "Site Type" field must be set to Rx.
- Enable Job Marketing in Provisioning > Company Settings > Recruiting > Enable Social Sourcing > Recruiting Marketing > Enable Job Marketing
- Grant permissions for Job Marketing. Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Recruiting Permissions > Job Marketing.
- Once permissions for Job Marketing are granted, a Recruiter Sync is required before users can access Job Marketing.
- Navigate to Command Center > Integrations > Vendor Groups > Add Vendor Group.
- Click "Add New Vendor Group" then enter the required Vendor Group information.
- Assign admin users to the Vend Groups in Command Center
- To assign admin users in Command Center, navigate to Integrations > Admin Vendor Group > Assignment. Use the search filter to find the client admin users you want to assign. Select the desired users, then choose "Add to Vendor Groups" from the User Actions menu. Select the vendor group to add the user to, then click the gear icon.
- Note: Vendor Groups can only be created in Command Center.
Accessible to users even when no vendor groups are configured with Marketing Central under the Market Job option. See 2852889 - Source Tracker - Replacement for URL Builder - Recruiting Marketing
Marketing Central, Site Source Editor, Job Marketing, Source tracker, URL builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-MC , Job Marketing (Solique, eQuest, Broadbean) , How To