- How to upload content to a Jam group using a zip file?
- What is the maximum size of a file to be uploaded to a Jam Group content?
SAP Jam Collaboration
JAM groups may have a large volume of documents or content required for archiving purposes. If you are a group administrator, you can upload a compressed file containing such items into your group's content folder. In order to proceed with this, you can follow the steps available in the section 126.96.36.199 on our SAP Jam User Guide.
The following conditions should be observed:
- Maximum number of files allowed in a single zip file: 2,000 files.
- Maximum size of files allowed to be uploaded: 2.14 GB.
- Maximum number of nested folders: 9 folders.
To ensure the consistency of the files extracted after the upload, use a stable version of your file archiver.
NOTE: If you use 7zip, make sure to enter parameter "cu" to force UTF-8 filenames.
JAM, Maximum, Size, Length, Filesize, Content, Groups , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To