- The streaming project uses a File/Hadoop JSON Input Adapter.
- When the project compiles and runs, it successfully reads the data from the JSON file.
- However, after stopping the project using Studio, and then attempting to restart it, the project does not start and reports the error of:
The Cluster has encountered an error starting project my_project under workspace default.
Check the project logfile in trace or project working directory for possible cause.
Cluster error: [FAILURE:Application wait for status is started, but application current status is not started.][CODE:710096]
- At the time that the attempt is made to restart the project, a JSON file was placed in the local folder to input into the streaming project.
- When every existing folder is cleared and then a restart of the project is attempted, the project restart can succeed.
- But when stopping the adapter while the JSON file is being input into the streaming project, the error occurs.
- In the project log file, the reported error is:
[SP-2-118020] (0.287) sp(81852) LogFile(/data/SID/hana/data_streaming/SID/store/logstore1/default.my_project.0/dynamic.log)::LogFile() -- probably another server instance is already running, could not lock file: Resource temporarily unavailable
[SP-2-120040] (0.287) sp(81852) LogStore(Log1)::() -- cannot open file '/data/SID/hana/data_streaming/SID/store/logstore1/default.my_project.0/dynamic.log': Resource temporarily unavailable
[SP-2-118020] (0.287) sp(81852) LogFile(/data/SID/hana/data_streaming/SID/store/esp_metadata/default.my_project.0/dynamic.log)::LogFile() -- probably another server instance is already running, could not lock file: Resource temporarily unavailable
[SP-2-120040] (0.287) sp(81852) LogStore(ESPMetadataLogStore)::() -- cannot open file '/data/SID/hana/data_streaming/SID/store/esp_metadata/default.my_project.0/dynamic.log': Resource temporarily unavailable
[SP-2-135010] (0.287) sp(81852) Platform::main() -- Configuration file 'esp_server.ccx' is invalid, see the preceding messages for details.
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming
- SAP HANA Streaming Analytics
- SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1 SP03 and higher
stream, processing, processor, sds , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.