Candidate search not returning any results for internal candidates.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting;
- Click in Candidates;
- Search a candidate using Candidate Search;
- Result shows external candidates only.
This is an issue with permission. For Candidate Search to work for internal candidates, permission should be given to be able to read employee data.
Permission Read all fields you wish for Candidate Search to work in the Succession Data Model. The role should be "*" which is EVERYONE.
To check the permissions for the fields that you have set up on the Data Model, do the following:
- Admin Center -> Manage Business Configuration;
- Expand "Employee Profile";
- Find the field that you want, for example "firstName" and check the permission. If you don't have any, add the permission to field for the role *:
Candidate, search, Internal, results, not, showing, return, no , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To