Inbound e-mail created a ticket which was associated with an existing customer account. The customer has a contact name and e-mail address maintained. Customer name was copied over and is displayed in the ticket but contact name is not. You expect contact name to be copied to the ticket as well.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC which was created via e-mail channel (ABC represents the ticket ID).
Result: customer name is displayed but contact name is not.
Contact of Account is not active in Involved Parties. Therefore, there is no automatic determination of contact name in the ticket created from inbound e-mail.
To have contact name determined, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select current project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Search for and open Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties option.
- Set checkbox to active for Contact of Account.
- Save your changes.
Ticket, E-mail, Contact, Account, Customer, Name , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To