The system tries to replicate a business partner which already exists and you notice the following error message in Web Service Message Monitoring: "Business Partner XXX already exists". (XXX represents the UUID of the business partner)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view and select Web Service Message Monitoring link.
- Observe the messages with BusinessPartnerReplicationIn interface. The messages fail with the following error: "Error while processing inbound third party communication".
- Click on the View link and select Error Log.
- The following error appears: "Business Partner XXX already exists".
You use actionCode 01 in your payload which indicates that you only create business partners, but do not update them.
We recommend using actionCode 04 which creates and/or updates business partners upon replication.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To