You can now reports to be run offline from the "Filter Summary" panel. If multiple lists are on a page each list will be generated as a separate background export.
This document will show how to do it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Report Canvas
To display the filter Summary and Run Offline options the following steps are required:
- From the Report Center search for the desired Report Canvas and select Edit from the action menu
- Edit the List Report and select Manage Runtime filters
- For Detailed Reports the Manage Runtime filters option is available from the Edit Menu option
- For Realms query (Advanced Reports) the Manage Runtime filters option is available from the Menu options
Report centre, report center, 1708, runtime filters, run offline, filter summary, export report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To