You have set the Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount, but Customer Invoice does not split into 2 due to the error message :'Item XX: Net Value of item XX exceeds Golden Tax maximum amount YYY'.
XX represents the item line number in the Customer Invoice.
YYY represents the value of Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoice Work Center.
- Go to Invoice Requests.
- Search for the Invoice Request which need to be invoiced.
- Click 'Invoice".
- Error message 'Item XX: Net Value of item XX exceeds Golden Tax maximum amount YYY' will be displayed.
Check the setting of Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount:
- Go to Tax Management Work Center.
- Go to Tax Authorities view.
- Go to Company Tax Arrangements sub view.
- Select the Company ID and relevant Tax Authority and Edit.
- Go to Golden Tax sub tab under Company Tax Arrangements tab.
- You can see the Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount has been set to a fixed value.
Under this condition, the Golden Tax Invoice splits into 2 different invoice documents once it exceeds the Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount.
If the net amount of an invoice is greater than the Golden Tax Maximum Amount, it splits. While tax rate for every item in the invoice should be mandatory maintained for golden tax invoice processing.
You need to check if the Tax Rate has been maintained on item level for the relevant Sales Order.
And the Tax Rate cannot be set to 0% as well.
Invoice split will happen only if the tax codes are maintained in Sales Order and the request is created out of the Sales Order and Outbound delivery.
The invoice split is only applicable for the Sales Order to Customer Invoice Process, not in the Manual Invoice request.
You need to cancel the Invoice Request and maintain/correct the Tax Rate in the Sales Order first, then re-do the invoice process, the error message should be gone after Tax Rate has been maintained.
Golden Tax, Invoice Request, Invoice Split, Tax Rate, , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To