You are unable to deploy your Business Configuration Content of your custom solution in the Cloud Application Studio SDK.
SAP Cloud Application Studio (SDK).
Reproducing the Issue
For this example, YXXXXXX_ represents your solution name, and USER represents your user, and we use the timestamp of 01.01.2000.
- Open the Cloud Application Studio SDK.
- Open the YXXXXXX_ PDI solution.
- Right click on YXXXXXX_.
- Select Deploy Business Configuration.
- You see the errors:
- Failed to assign content of solution YXXXXXX_ to BAC element.
- Exception raised from Xrepository.
- Details: see application log: PDI_BC / API / USER :20000101_093000 from 01.01.2000.
- Issue occured in application component:AP-RC-BDS-BC.
The Business Configuration files were created with a PDI user whose Master Language was not set to English. This means these files have their Master Language set to a language that is not English also. This will corrupt the Business Configuration Files.
The PDI user who is working on the custom solution, must have their Master Language set to English. To do this, please contact the system Key User / System Administrator to ensure the PDI Users Master Language is set to English.
Deploy, Business Configuration, SDK, Cloud Application Studio, Failed To Assign Content of Solution, Exception Raised, , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , How To