You want to create a Target group by uploading members via excel file. Due to some reason, the upload fails, however, the target group is being created nevertheless, but without any members.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
2. Go to the Target Groups view.
3. Click the action gear wheel menu and then click New from MS Excel.
4. Download the file and fill it with the member values as needed.
5. Save the data to your system.
Result: You receive an error message that the upload is not possible but the target group is created still, without members.
The system creates the Target Group first and after that, when errors are occuring, the members cannot be added. This is the expected system behaviour.
Due to the error the upload could not be finished. Please fix any inconsistencies if applicable and try again.
excel upload, target group, members not filled, empty, blank, upload fails , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Product Enhancement