Candidates have the option to add a comment when cancelling an interview. Where does this comment appear?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Interview Scheduling
- Email Triggers
The only place that the comment will appear is in an email that is sent to the candidate, interviewer, and organizer of the interview.
- You have to enable one or all (depending on if you want the trigger) the following email triggers in order for the comment to appear:
- Booked Interview Cancellation to Interviewers
- Booked Interview Cancellation to Candidate
- Booked Interview Cancellation to Organizers
2. In the email template associated with those triggers you will have to include the [[CANCELLATION_COMMENT]] token. Here is an example:
Note the comment I have added.
See that the [[CANCELLATION_COMMENT]] token is inserted into the template.
See that the comment now appears in place of the [[CANCELLATION_COMMENT]] token.
Interview comment;Cancel interview;Email trigger;E-mail trigger;Token;Decline Interview;Cancelation , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To