SLA determination is not working in Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service workcenter
- Choose Tickets view
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represent ticket ID)
- Go to the Overview tab
- Here Initial Review Date is not determined as per SLA set up.
The SLA is not getting determined because the Business Configuration Scoping for the SLA features has not been scoped in the system
Kindly follow the below steps to scope SLA feature in scoping:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to 4th Step Questions
- Expand Customer Care under Service
- Select the Service Request Management
- Scope the question Do you want to automatically assign your service level agreements to the service request?
- Go to 5th Step Review.
- Click on Finish button.
Just scope this feature and SLA determination would start working.
Business Configuration, SLA determination, Ticket. , KBA , sla determination , ticket. , service , working , initial review date , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To