You have an OTC Option contract (product category 760) and decide to exercise it with the "Settlement" (SETTLFL) set to "1 - Physical Exercise". When you run TBB1 with the key date of the exercise, you get the message "no flows exist for processing (T0917)". You can see in the Subleger Cash Flow (TPM13) there is one flow with update type OTC003 that has its posting status Scheduled in the date of the exercise.
If you exercise the same contract setting SETTLFL to "2 - Cash Settlement" and run TBB1, the result is different:
- TBB1 posts the flow with update type DE1310+;
- Both flows DE1310+ and OTC003 have their post status changed to Fixed.
- Treasury and Risk Management (FIN-FSCM-TRM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OTC, OTC003, bustranscat 4004, bustranscat 4006, exercise, cash settlement, physical exercise, SETTLFL, settlement, T0917 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-TRM , Treasury and Risk Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.