- How to grant Proxy Permission using the Proxy Import functionality?
- How to grant Proxy Permissions to various users?
- It's possible to grant Proxy Permission to several users at once?
- How to massively grant Proxy rights?
- Proxy rights and Concurrent/Secondary Employment;
- Why Proxy Import is not reflecting on the instance?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
# How to make the Proxy Import feature available:
- Go through Admin Center > Manage User > Proxy Management (Enable);
- Select Change the proxy settings for the company (Proxy Management);
- Check the "Enable Advanced Proxy Management (Proxy Now and Proxy Import)" checkbox:
# How to configure and use the Proxy Import feature:
- Go through Admin Center > Proxy Import;
- Download the template by hiting "Download a blank CSV template";
- Add a row in the import file for each proxy assignment you want to add, edit, or remove.
- Define the proxy relationship with the following values:
- USERID is the account holder, identified by User ID.
- PROXYID is the proxy, identified by User ID.
- Optional: For each row, set a time range for the proxy assignment. You can add a START_DATE, an END_DATE, or both, in yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm format. (By default, proxy assignments start as soon as they’re created and have no end date. Use this option to restrict proxy assignments to the specified time range). Note: Start and end times are based on the local time zone of the proxy administrator who sets them, as shown in Employee Central or on their employee profile.
- Enter YES in the ALL column to give proxy rights to all areas of the system, so that the proxy can do everything the account holder can do.
- Enter YES in the REMOVE ALL column to remove all proxy rights for the specified account holder.
- Enter YES in one or more columns named for specific areas of the system (such as Performance Manager Forms or Compensation) to grant proxy rights for just those areas. The value NO is implied by a blank field. You don't have to enter it in the file.
- Once the csv file is ready, save it, click on Browse, select the file and import it.
# Important further considerations:
- When performing a Proxy Import, you will not be deleting the existing ones if you don't include them in the .csv file. You will be only adding the new proxies;
- You can assign multiple proxies to a single account holder, using the pipe symbol (|) between IDs. For example: userid1|userid2
- Proxy Import feature only support the main User ID as parameter to create Proxy Assignments a massive way (through the import file);
- Therefore, it's not possible to grant proxy rights to secondary employment ID's when the user have Concurrent Employment.
# Why Proxy Import data is not reflecting into the instance?
- You must be import the file with YES all caps, if you use yes or Yes, it will not fail the import file, but will fail the data imported.
SuccessFactors BizX, Proxy Import, Grant proxy access, Proxy Permission, Proxy Now, proxy columns, proxy start date, proxy end date, proxy validity. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , How To