- How to grant Proxy Permission using the Proxy Import functionality?
- How to grant Proxy Permissions to various users?
- It's possible to grant Proxy Permission to several users at once?
- How to massively grant Proxy rights?
- Proxy rights and Concurrent/Secondary Employment;
- Why Proxy Import is not reflecting on the instance?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
# How to make the Proxy Import feature available:
- Go through Admin Center > Manage User > Proxy Management (Enable);
- Select Change the proxy settings for the company (Proxy Management);
- Check the "Enable Advanced Proxy Management (Proxy Now and Proxy Import)" checkbox:
# How to configure and use the Proxy Import feature:
- Go through Admin Center > Proxy Import;
- Or use either Admin Center or Homepage Search Tools and lookup for "Proxy Import".
- Download the template by hiting "Download a blank CSV template";
- Configure either USERID & PROXYID columns as advised below:
- Column A: User ID of user who you are proxying in ON BEHALF OF;
- Column C: User ID of the user who will PROXY AS the column A's user;
- Column E to the last one: Enter YES in all the columns corresponding to the modules you wish to grant access to;
- Left the other columns blank and save the file;
- To grant access to all modules, just put "YES" in the "All" column (column E).
- To remove all proxy rights, you can place YES in the Remove All coumn.
- Once the csv file is ready, click on Browse, select the file and import it.
# Important further considerations:
- When performing a Proxy Import, you will not be deleting the existing ones if you don't include them in the .csv file. You will be only adding the new proxies;
- Proxy Import feature only support the main User ID as parameter to create Proxy Assignments a massive way (through the import file);
- Therefore, it's not possible to grant proxy rights to secondary employment ID's when the user have Concurrent Employment.
# Why Proxy Import data is not reflecting into the instance?
- You must be import the file with YES all caps, if you use yes or Yes, it will not fail the import file, but will fail the data imported.
SuccessFactors BizX, Proxy Import, Grant proxy access, Proxy Permission, Proxy Now, proxy columns, concurrent employment, secondary employment , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-CDP-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To