When replicating compensation information (IT0008, IT0014 and IT0015) from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM/Employee Central Payroll, the following error messages can be triggered:
- Message no. PG060 -> Entry of amount and number not permitted
- Message no. PG068 -> Quantity entry is not permitted
- Message no. PG070 -> Do not enter amount
- Message No. PG069 -> Enter amount
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using Dell Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
T511, V_511, Wage type, replication, amount, PG060, PG070, PG068, replication, Employee Central, Compensation, CL_HRPAD00_WAGETYPE, CHECK_AMOUNT_NUMBER_COMB, PG069 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-EDR , Employee Data Replication , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.