- HANA authentication is being used.
- The HANA user has been granted permissions "grant all on all to <hana-user>".
- The HANA Database is available.
- Login to the HANA Database is successful when using the <hana-user>.
- When running the command "streamingclusteradmin --uri esps:// hostname:19011 --username=<hana-user>", it reports:
Authentication failure:Invalid login credentials
- However, running the command using --username=SYS_STREAMING succeeds.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP11
streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.