This article explains significance of Connector Code 1104 included in Connector results and clarify if we can get more details about entities for which this code is shown.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
Login into LMS as Admin
- Go to System Admin -> Tools -> Download connector template
- Select any template for example we are referring User connector in this case. Download User Connector template
- Add information about new user in input file and upload it at FTP server on specific location set up in your connector configuration file
- Go to System Admin -> Connectors -> User Connector and run User connector
- Verify User Connector results
- It will include Connector Code 1104
If input file contains data about entities which are not present in LMS, Connector creates those entities. The connector code 1104 provide information about number of entities which are newly added in LMS Database.
We can not add information about exact entities created in the database referring to this code. Based on the data you are providing, you can determine at your end what these new entities are.
Apart from this, there is no direct way to determine information about newly added entities.
LMS, connector, 1104, info, Entity created , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To