- Customer has configured the business rule to direct candidate by location to different New Hiring Activity;
- Customer want to use Welcome Message based on different New Hiring Activity.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a candidate in onboarding;
- Open candidate in New Hiring Acitivity
- Use the Sample Welcome Message
You see that the welcome message is the default one and not related to the location defined in the Business Rule for New Hiring Activity.
- Candidate is landing in the default New Hiring Activity;
- Information related to Location was not collected when the activity was created in ONB, even thoug the information for Location is correct on the OCI.
In order to resolve the issue:
Map the field location from RCM to ONB and once you clisck on Initiate Onboarding data is sent at the moment of the activity is created.
If candidate is manually created:
Customer need to have the information about location collected on the First Panel on The first Step.
2245764 - Onboarding Administration Guide - User Assistance Documentation Links [General Knowledge]
Business, Rule, not, working, New, Hiring, Activity, Location, OnboardingCandidateInfo , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem