An admin wants to create a custom tile on the LMS landing page. The tile should contain a URL and/or workflow to navigate users directly to an area within LMS.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since 1702
1. Navigate to System Admin> Configuration > Landing Page Settings.
2. Click on 'Create Custom Tile'.
3. Under Landing Page Settings, complete 'Step 1 - The Settings'.
4. For 'Step 2 - Configure Content' go to the 'Main Content' field and click on Source.
5. Within the Source field, use the follwing HTML with your chosen link:
<p><a href="add the URL here" title ="title of URL"> Custom text to display as hyperlink</a></p>
Once saved, this produces a custom tile as displayed to User:
To Include a Back Button
Following the steps outlined above, when configuring the code for Step 5, enter the code as per example below:
- Firefox: Will create a back button with no additional functions.
- Chrome: Will create a back button, however hyperlink will also open a new blank tab.
- Internet Explorer: Will create a back button, however hyperlink will also open a new tab.