If a TC (or Pre-TC) with logically deleted item is referred to create a new TC, system prompts message WB2B 254 (Item &1 in document &2 has already been deleted) in the 'Copy Item Data' subscreen.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA
EA-GLTRADE, WB27, copy reference, TC copy control, message log, WB2B_CUS, RWB2B009, READ_ITEMS, END-OF-SELECTION, B2B009F00, LWB27F04, LWB27F0C, CHECK_COPY_CONTROL, T_ERROR_MESSAGE, COPY_ITEMS, <komwbhi>-loekz, CL_WB2_BL_COPY , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.