- Trying to run the CREATE MULTIPLEX SERVER statement to create a secondary node in SAP IQ 16.1
- The secondary server host name and port are being created on the same local machine host as the coordinator node
- Create mpx statement throws these error messages
CREATE MULTIPLEX SERVER dwh_reader_1 DATABASE '/path name/dwhdb.db' HOST 'xxxxxxx' PORT nnnn ROLE WRITER STATUS INCLUDED
Could not execute statement.
Database server not found
SQLCODE=-100, ODBC 3 State="08001"
CREATE MULTIPLEX SERVER dwh_reader_1
- Despite the error the statement appears to work fully and creates the multiplex definition successfully
- SAP IQ 16.1 on unix platforms (not verified if applies to Windows yet)
sybase, 'multi plex', CR810294, CR#810294, 810294, failure, abort, 'SQLCODE=-100', 'ODBC 3', state, 08001, host, port, local, remote, definition, IQ161, 'IQ16.1', upgrade, regression, convert, simplex, KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.