You would like to check when the tenant upgrade is scheduled in the system for Productive and Non-Productive tenants.
Follow the below steps to get the tenant upgrade details:
- Go to the Service Control Center work center.
- Access the Maintenance Schedule > List view.
- Change the selection to Productive Systems, Non-Productive Systems or All Systems depending on what you wish to check.
- Set the Date From/To fields to the relevant time frame.
- Click Go.
- In the list, the entries with Type of Activity set as Update show the update schedules.
Please note: Once the upgrade is schedulded, the dates and time cannot be changed.
Upgrade schedule, How to Check Upgrade, Product Upgrade , KBA , upgrade schedule , tenant version upgrade , product upgrade , tenant upgrade in system , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , How To