You have created a sales order. When you search for the sales order in customer demand view you are not able to find it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Customer Demand view.
- Search for the relevant sales order document.
- You are not able to find the sales order entry in the customer demand view.
You have not released the sales order to customer demand.
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Navigate to the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the relevant Sales Order.
- Select the order, choose the Actions button and select the option Release.
- Once the order is successfully released you will be able to find the sales order in the customer demand view.
KBA , customer demand not visible , sales order not in customer demand , customer demand error , business bydesign , byd , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To