You already configured some product allocations in the system, and now you want to add new one.
You created product allocation procedure (t-code OV1Z) and product allocation object (t-code OV2Z) without problem.
Howeve when you add new product allocaiton hierarchy in t-code OV3Z, you get below error.
- The step counter is empty for the discrete check against prod. allocation (Message No. VQ236)
You change the step counter to empty / blank as per the long text, but you get another error.
- The info structure is already used for another method (Message No. VQ240)
- SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
T190S-KOMTH , KBA , SD-BF-AC-PAL , Check against Product Allocations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.