You have made some changes within an account, however the changes are not reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields on the account header.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Search and open account ABC (ABC represents the name of the account).
- Make some changes to the account.
- Click the Save button.
You expect the changes to be reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields on the account header.
This is the expected system behavior, because not all data that is shown within the tabs of the account UI also belong directly to the account itself, as they are part of a different object.
You can find below a list of elements of the Account, that will be reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields, if they are modified.
- Header: All field updates (also extension fields) except parent account and override territory. Actions like change image, set as active, block, set as obsolete.
- Account team tab: All changes.
- Addresses tab: All changes.
- Sales data tab: Create/delete; Update of sales org/distribution channel/division (update enablement depends from business configuration scoping/if ERP integration is scoped update is not possible).
- Tax numbers tab: All changes.
- Attachment tab: All changes.
- Skills tab: All changes.
- Visiting hours tab: All changes.
- Notes tab: All changes.
Addtionatelly, creation of relationships and sales data we do not show entries at the account TI(thing inspector) changes tab, only relationships that has been deleted can be see at the changes facet.
As a work around, if you need to see it those fields, you would need to create them via KUT
Changes tab ; Relationships ; Accounts ; Thing Inspector , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To