While migrating Project from Microsoft Project, system does not fetches the employee responsible for Project Tasks from Migration XML file.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Project Management work center and select Projects view.
2. Select New button and then Project.
3. Select Source as Microsoft Project, also select Project Type and Project Language and click on Next.
4. Upload the XML file and complete the wizard, where the XML file contains employee responsible for Project Tasks.
5. After Project creation, the employee responsible are not maintained.
Resources in Microsoft Project is not uploaded when you upload a Project from XML using New Project Activity. This is a system limitation.
You can use the Migration Template for Project Migrations. The migration template contains employee-responsible for every task.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To