When viewing Schedules in Report Center, the completed Report Scheduled (Jobs) will be saved under the My Jobs Tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
You can access the scheduled reports/Jobs as follows:
- Select Report Center then View Schedules;
- Select the My Jobs Tab;
- The completed Jobs will be visible from the job list and the downloadable file will be available only for 7 days before being deleted.
In this case, for the jobs completed 7 days before the current date, like the Report Schedule DEMO, the download option will be greyed out.
Hovering the mouse cursor over 'Download' will display 'Not Applicable'.
- The Jobs based on Report Table will be visible from the list independently of the completion date.
- The Jobs based on Report Canvas will be deleted from the list after 90 days and removed from the Report Center.
If you want to remove the old Canvas jobs for all users, you can go to Report Distributor > Background Bundles > and click Clear Jobless Background Bundles.
Refer 2547701 - Is it possible to delete individual background bundle/ export in Report Distributor Download?
Report, Center, My Jobs, Scheduled, jobs, report,download, Not Applicable , KBA , file availability , retention period , report file expiry , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA-EXP , Report Exports (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To