- In Provisioning under "Manage Scheduled Jobs" when selectiong Candidate Import there is an option "Candidate Background Information"
- Is this for uploading legacy data for candidates's profiles background elements?
- How can we import the background elements for candidate using data migration?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Background fields are multi-row data elements in the profile, such as work history and education
- This file supports all custom background element configurations with a file format that is very similar to the background import file for employee profiles
- Candidate Background data should be imported after the candidate profiles are loaded.
- All Backgorund element sections can not be imported at the same time and can be done one after another, although for the same section the data can be imported for multiple candidates at the same time.
- Please refer the attached guide and sample import files for the above activity
- "Recruiting Data Import Export File Format.xlsx" with examples of tables to import
- "Recruiting Data Import Export Guide.doc" for general rules of importing and exporting candidate profile, application and job requisition data
SF, success factors, RCM, candidate background element import, legacy data import, background element , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To
|Recruiting Data Import Export Guide.doc|
|Recruiting Data Import Export File Format.xlsx|