- Customers who have either upgraded to or using SAP IQ 16.1
- Queries using the LIST function that also uses the CHAR function within it to derive a delimiter value
- These queries no longer return an expected result
- The LIST delimiter values returned are now always a comma ',' and not the CHAR character expected.
- SAP IQ 16.1 and above on any platform
func, call, procedure, sybase, upgrade, failure, error, incorrect, fail, CR810239, CR#810239, 810239, IQ161, 'IQ 161', row, local, temporary, 'temp table', preserve, '16.1', select, SQL, ascii, behaviour, change, query , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.