- Columns that are moved in transaction MIRO do not retain their position when exiting the transaction.
- On Entering the transaction again the columns show up in their original position.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, SHD0, display sequence, OLMR, SPRO, MIRO, Layout , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.